MADE-TO-ORDER: SHIPS IN 2-3 WEEKS
DOES NOT INCLUDE 6-IN-1 UNIVERSAL TRIM ROUTER JIG
Jonathan’s Hot Take:
The Benchtop Router Table for the 3x3 Custom Trim Router Jig packs a ton of functionality into a small package (flat-packed, to be exact).
Template routing, flush trimming, edge profiling, cutting dados and grooves — this router table lets you do it all with minimal setup.
It’s designed to use the 3x3 Custom 6-in-1 Universal Trim Router Jig* as a baseplate, which can be quickly attached or removed with only 2 bolts and the jig’s handles.
That means you can switch from a router table to a handheld router in less than 20 seconds.
*Fits all fixed based routers that fit the 3x3 Custom Trim Router Jig.
Other features include:
- Adjustable fence with an adjustable-mouth: Open and close the opening to accommodate different diameter bits.
- Leveling pins for baseplate: Adjust the 8 leveling pins to get the Trim Router Jig baseplate perfectly flush with the router table top.
- Black melamine top and fence: Low-friction surface ideal for sliding boards across, plus a sleek look.
- Clampable feet: Clamp the feet to your workbench for quick stability. Can also be screwed in for a more permanent fixture.
- Router bit storage: Holes to hold your 10 most used router bits (¼” shanks).
- Electric plug hole: Run your router’s plug out the back of the router table so it’s safely out of the way.
- Optional safety pin: Tap one of the unused mounting holes (¼-20 Tap) on your Trim Router Jig and you can use the circle centering pin as a safety pin to pivot into cuts (this is not an included feature, but one you can easily add at home).
- T-track, t-bolts, and 3-prong knobs included: The only hardware NOT included are the wood screws (#8: 20x for base assembly, #6: 4-6x for T-Track).
- Easy to follow video assembly instructions: Step by step instructions walking you through how to assemble your Benchtop Router Table.
NOTE: ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Wood screws NOT included (all other hardware included).
Your Benchtop Router Table will arrive flat-packed and ready to assemble. The included instructions should make it easy, but our Customer Support team is always available if you need help.
The Benchtop Router Table is made on the KM Tools CNC out of wood, so there may be some minor imperfections in the surfaces. These will not get in the way of functionality, and you can choose to sand and finish as you choose.
COMPATIBLE FIXED BASE TRIM ROUTER BASES - CORDED AND CORDLESS MODELS
- Bosch Colt
Don’t have a 3x3 Custom 6-in-1 Universal Trim Router Jig? Order one along with the Benchtop Router Table and get $10 OFF.