JONATHAN’S HOT TAKE
No more finagling to set your router bits or table saw blade to the perfect depth of cut — this Digital Height Gauge makes ultra-accuracy a breeze.
Place the gauge on a flat surface to set it to zero, then set the feet over your bit or blade so the feeler gauge rests on top. The gauge feet are magnetic so you can adjust the height until you get to the exact measurement you’re after with one hand.
Plus, it comes with an attachable needle for accurately gauging the depth of dados, drill holes, and more.
- Precise measurements for router bits, saw blades, band saw blades, cutter heads, drill bits, holes depth
- Measuring ruler with Metric/Imperial scale and locking screw
- Horizontal & vertical measuring
- Digital easy-to-read display
- Self-standing with magnets, for setting cutting depth on router tables and low profiles for back fence adjustment
- Instruction manual
Measuring range: Scale: 0~80mm (0~3-1/8”);
Needle: 0~50mm (0~2”)
Wide opening: 60mm (2-23/64”)
Resolution: 0.05mm (0.002”)
Accuracy: ±0.1mm (±0.004”)
Battery Type: CR2032-3V; Lithium Button Cell