Magswitch MagJig 150
Jonathan’s Hot Take:
This is the ultimate addition to any shop jig you need held down on a magnetic surface. Simply drill a hole in a jig, place the MagJig in, and rotate the knob to switch it on for a super solid hold.
A single MagJig 150 has 133 pounds of magnetic hold force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically
- Does not use an electrical power source
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel
- 3/4" standoff for flush mount
- Designed with screw holes to add more security in a fixture
- Excellent for woodworking, welding, and fabrication
Max Breakaway: 133 lbs (60.3 kg) on 1'' steel
2:1 Shear Working Load: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
Product Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
Dimensions: 2.6 x 1.7 x 2.1 in (66 x 43.1 x 53.3 mm)
Magnetic Pole Footprint: 40 mm x 31 mm