Jonathan’s Hot Take:
This magnet is strong enough to hold at the weight of at least 400 garden gnomes (the most accurate form of measurement).
Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more! Turn the knob on and off to control 399 pounds of magnetic hold force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically
- Magnet stays clean
- Does not use an electrical power source
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel
- Multi-plane magnetic grip on five sides
- Machined at 90-degrees
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting
Max Breakaway: 399 lbs (181 kg)
Full Saturation Thickness: 0.25 in (6.35 mm)
2:1 Shear Working Load: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Product Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.6 x 1.6 in (63.5 x 91.4 x 40.6 mm)
Magnetic Pole Footprint: 64 mm x 41.26 mm